Ms. Natan received her law degree from Stanford University and her Master’s Degree from Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs. In between receiving her graduate degrees, she lived and worked in Bolivia assisting with small business development. She now brings her international background and expertise to her estate planning practice and assists with complex estates whenever money and people move transitionally.
In addition to being a California bar certified attorney in private practice, she is a published author in the area of mental, emotional, and physical wellness, has appeared multiple times on Good Morning America, and is regularly contacted by media outlets for commentary on health-related topics.
Articles by Manya Deva Natan, Esq.:
- How To Avoid Creating A Worthless Trust
- The Colossal Cost Of Poor International Estate Planning
- UPDATE: Judge Dismisses Case About Sumner Redstone’s Competence
- When The Cost Of Inheriting Property Far Exceeds Its Value
- Why Middle Class Kids May Actually Have An Edge Over Rich Kids
- The National Law Journal – Trailblazers – Divorce, Trusts, and Estates